Friday, December 16, 2005

Ugh - 4 days until the mother-in-law arrives in town. My husband has told me that we do not actually have the ability to close the airports so I am resigned.

Favourite thing my mother-in-law said to me on her last visit: "It's too bad you couldn't have a second child. Second children are so wonderful - everything is easier with the second ...." I could go on but I trust you get the idea. Obviously someone "leaked" the information about one (or some) of our miscarriages.

Thing I would most like to do with (to) my mother-in-law: - bungee jumping (provided I had access to her rope prior to the jump).

One of the things the rest of the family finds most amusing about my in-laws: they are not allowed to stay at our house (oh yes they can visit but suitcases are not allowed over the threshold).

Did I mention that this is my first post? I'll get less bitter (or more or the same - at least one of these has to be true). Did I mention I'm a wiz at logic?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home