Beware, here lurks evil
Yes, nasty, evil - totally insensitive to others and unwilling to extend herself or her hospitality - she's uncaring and barely civil at the best of times. She doesn't cook for us, she doesn't clean for us, she doesn't do our laundry!
Oh, sorry - just chaneling my in-laws.
Would anyone like my husband's extended family for Christmas next year? Please? Pretty please? Okay, what do I have to throw in to sweeten the deal?
Yes, nasty, evil - totally insensitive to others and unwilling to extend herself or her hospitality - she's uncaring and barely civil at the best of times. She doesn't cook for us, she doesn't clean for us, she doesn't do our laundry!
Oh, sorry - just chaneling my in-laws.
Would anyone like my husband's extended family for Christmas next year? Please? Pretty please? Okay, what do I have to throw in to sweeten the deal?

2 Comments:
what about some crates of booze?
I have my own fantabulous set. Thanks anyway...
:)
Post a Comment
<< Home