The New Year (looks so much like the old one)
Resolutions? I am in awe of the detailed resolutions at http://mrs-t.blogspot.com/ - mine are a great deal less detailed.
But, in order of priority
1. Sort myself out
2. Sort my house out
Nebulous enough? I remember reading somewhere that the more specific your resolutions, the more likely you are to actually achieve them - seems like I am already doomed.
Okay, once again (with gusto)
1. Lose 10 - 15 pounds (and at least 8 prior to my first frozen cycle)
2. Contact my fertility clinic and get signed up for a frozen cycle as soon as possible (likely after one more bleed as they require some time between a miscarriage and a cycle).
3. Proceed with as many frozen cycles as possible (until all my forozen progeny are exhausted as I will also likely be)
4. Get a haircut (I need at least one resolution that I can keep)
5. Get rid of the "baby stuff" that is taking up all the spare room in our house (kept because you just never know)
6. Sort through old clothes (mine, my husband's and my son's) and give them to goodwill
7. Transfer all my lecture notes to my computer and keep only one hard copy for each course
8. Organize all my old assignments and exams into a central file (both electronic and hard copies)
9. Paint the downstairs bathroom
10. Plant raspberries and blueberries in the front yard
Okay, so maybe not very impressive but I'd be happy getting through the list - especially the fertility part. I need to get on with my life and stop obsessing about the frozen embryos - get on with it, get on with it D
D
Resolutions? I am in awe of the detailed resolutions at http://mrs-t.blogspot.com/ - mine are a great deal less detailed.
But, in order of priority
1. Sort myself out
2. Sort my house out
Nebulous enough? I remember reading somewhere that the more specific your resolutions, the more likely you are to actually achieve them - seems like I am already doomed.
Okay, once again (with gusto)
1. Lose 10 - 15 pounds (and at least 8 prior to my first frozen cycle)
2. Contact my fertility clinic and get signed up for a frozen cycle as soon as possible (likely after one more bleed as they require some time between a miscarriage and a cycle).
3. Proceed with as many frozen cycles as possible (until all my forozen progeny are exhausted as I will also likely be)
4. Get a haircut (I need at least one resolution that I can keep)
5. Get rid of the "baby stuff" that is taking up all the spare room in our house (kept because you just never know)
6. Sort through old clothes (mine, my husband's and my son's) and give them to goodwill
7. Transfer all my lecture notes to my computer and keep only one hard copy for each course
8. Organize all my old assignments and exams into a central file (both electronic and hard copies)
9. Paint the downstairs bathroom
10. Plant raspberries and blueberries in the front yard
Okay, so maybe not very impressive but I'd be happy getting through the list - especially the fertility part. I need to get on with my life and stop obsessing about the frozen embryos - get on with it, get on with it D
D

3 Comments:
I think your list is a bit long, but some of them are sequential, so that might help. I do hope that you don't have to do too many of those frozen cycles before something sticks.
Hi - I just wanted to post a comment on your blog to thank you for your comments on mine. There is no need to apologize. I haven't considered egg donor or egg sharing yet - I'm waiting to see what my RE says to me when I go back to her on the 19th. Hopefully, it will be good news. Thank you again for your comments! Good luck with everything!
.
There is a time for everything,
a season for every activity
under heaven. A time to be
born and a time to die. A
time to plant and a time to
harvest. A time to kill and
a time to heal. A time to
tear down and a time to
rebuild. A time to cry and
a time to laugh. A time to
grieve and a time to dance.
A time to scatter stones
and a time to gather stones.
A time to embrace and a
time to turn away. A time to
search and a time to lose.
A time to keep and a time to
throw away. A time to tear
and a time to mend. A time
to be quiet and a time to
speak up. A time to love
and a time to hate. A time
for war and a time for peace.
May 2006 be
your time to laugh,
embrace & receive
personal peace,
Dr. Howdy
Post a Comment
<< Home