Back Up, Quickly
Cough, cough, hack, wheeze.
Sickness, infection, viral life forms, bacteria, ILLNESS LURKS HERE (in each and every one of the people in my household which makes it all the more FUN).
On a slightly lighter note, check out the following:

http://www.signals.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?randomizer=1652171307&action=DETAIL&ITEM=HC9222
All I have to say is that if you need the saw, your money might be better spent on some cooking/ baking classes.
DinoD
Cough, cough, hack, wheeze.
Sickness, infection, viral life forms, bacteria, ILLNESS LURKS HERE (in each and every one of the people in my household which makes it all the more FUN).
On a slightly lighter note, check out the following:

http://www.signals.com/cgi-bin/hazel.cgi?randomizer=1652171307&action=DETAIL&ITEM=HC9222
All I have to say is that if you need the saw, your money might be better spent on some cooking/ baking classes.
DinoD

7 Comments:
Common cold? It'll blow over, if you JUST RELAX! ;-)
(I've always wanted to say that)
All being sick at the same time is no fun though. Who makes the chicken soup? Perhaps one of your students will come over and make some, for a higher grade.
Get well soon.
I hope you get better soon!
LOL, Lut C.!
I prefer a chainsaw, thank you.
Maybe the saw should be baked INTO the cake to give to someone in prison? No?
I do hope you feel better soon.
mmmmm cake
hope you feel better soon colds and their low grade miseries are the worst.
Yay! So glad comments are back so that I can say hello!
Post a Comment
<< Home