Ah Yes, Well,... Ahem
My post yesterday really wasn't aimed at anyone in particular (just all of you in general???)
Anyway, imagine my surprise when I started cruising around the blogs and found all too many of the perky "congratulation" announcements. Ahem..... sorry about that.
You see, my problem is that I often feel I'm at a tea party and while most of you are fairly cheerful and wearing yellow, I'm back in the corner mainlining smack.
Yes, I'm there in body but my spirit (dare I say soul) is somewhere else entirely. I can hear you now (actually I can't with my comments turned off) loudly proclaiming "but we didn't invite some damn cripple". True but somewhat irrelevant to me.
It's amazing how simply denying y'all the ability to comment changes things (I would thank someone here but I realize that none of you may want to be associated with where I may end up going). Ah, well, I've been directionless long enough, maybe this will help (can't hurt now can it?).
And now I can say the most egregious things and there's no one to call me out. Fucking fantastic.
If you run into me on the street, I should warn you I'm still a bit out of sorts - you might want to keep your head down.
Note to Self: Remember to actually turn comments OFF
My post yesterday really wasn't aimed at anyone in particular (just all of you in general???)
Anyway, imagine my surprise when I started cruising around the blogs and found all too many of the perky "congratulation" announcements. Ahem..... sorry about that.
You see, my problem is that I often feel I'm at a tea party and while most of you are fairly cheerful and wearing yellow, I'm back in the corner mainlining smack.
Yes, I'm there in body but my spirit (dare I say soul) is somewhere else entirely. I can hear you now (actually I can't with my comments turned off) loudly proclaiming "but we didn't invite some damn cripple". True but somewhat irrelevant to me.
It's amazing how simply denying y'all the ability to comment changes things (I would thank someone here but I realize that none of you may want to be associated with where I may end up going). Ah, well, I've been directionless long enough, maybe this will help (can't hurt now can it?).
And now I can say the most egregious things and there's no one to call me out. Fucking fantastic.
If you run into me on the street, I should warn you I'm still a bit out of sorts - you might want to keep your head down.
Note to Self: Remember to actually turn comments OFF

<< Home