Thursday, August 10, 2006

What I Don't Want to Be

A somewhat bitter 43 year old woman who reads infertility blogs.

Someone who wants to grap a sharp knife the next time she opens an infertility blog and is hit with a whole list of "congratulations to XXX, XXY, XXW and XXZ".

Someone who mutters "suck it up bitch" to those who are perceived as revelling in their misery just a little too much.

Someone who spends hours looking in from the periphery.

Someone who only comments when the news is bad (because you know I've likely been there or can empathize in some way).

Someone who feels like if they ever really let go of all the anger, there isn't going to be anyone or anything left standing at the end.

Someone who feels like if they ever really let go of all the tears, there isn't going to be anyone left with their head above water.

Someone who is just plain tired.



Who I Am

See above list

0 Comments:

<< Home