Wednesday, May 31, 2006

"N"

That's the mark we give to students who fail to complete the requirements for a course. This generally translates into a failure to write the final exam.

"N" stands for incomplete.

"N" is also the current grade for this miscarriage - incomplete. That would explain why I still have all the pregnancy symptoms.

Can nothing about this be easy?

DinoD

9 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Oh good lord... Now that is making me shake my fist in the air and scream. I'm sorry... I wish this was easier and I hope that they now have a plan and are not going to let you keep going through this misery...

11:25 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Bloody hell. What happens now? Dino, I hope this 'ends' for you soon. I put the word in quote marks because I know it's not quite as cut and dried as that. But I really hope you get some respite soon.

2:19 AM  
Blogger DD said...

What the hell? I'm sure you have been asking over and over again "why me?" just as many times I have asked "why you?"


Now what?

7:01 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

This is just not right! What now? Can nothing just go smooth for you these days? I am very angry for you right now, so you can focus on figuring out what the heck is going on and just get better.

2:06 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Gawd, I'm sorry. It that doesn't perfectly describe "insult to injury" I don't know what does.

2:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

oh crap, can you not cop a single break? I'm so sorry that this is dragging out, it's bad enough without the hanging on, proof life isn't fair.

9:22 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

What?!

This can't be happening. Only it is. Argh.

3:10 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

Just checking in you...how are you doing?

6:58 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

Dino... yoohoo... Dino... I updated... now you need to... or send me an email or something... know I'm thinking of you and thanks for the good wishes... we shall see...

8:11 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home