Monday, May 08, 2006

No News is Bad News

Hi dd - stalking is allowed, physical violence isn't (so no more threats to kick my ass,... like you could girl, like you could).

Of course, there is no news - why would my Dr. think that I might want to know what the hell is going on??? On a need to know basis, what really is my claim to the knowledge my Dr's office grudgingly dispenses?

So no posting due to no more news and also due to classes beginning and my husband's first day on his new job (along with the general depression of constantly checking for blood flow).

So I went for another blood test today (not that they actually have bothered to give me my results from Friday's test). If I don't hear by tomorrow morning, I will go in person and yell/ shreik/ curse /cry. If that doesn't work, I will take a few bills to slip to the receptionist in exchange for the numbers - she's not too bright, she'd probably bite.

During the last miscarriage I walked around bleeding for 3 weeks prior to the actual miscarriage. I was scheduled for an ultrasound at around 11 weeks and nothing was going to interfer with the timetable until I went in person and broke down completely, sobbing "I can't walk around like this anymore". I was immediately scheduled (that afternoon) for an emergency ultrasound at the hospital but about an hour before the appointment, surprise, surprise, there I was sorting through the detritus looking for anything resembling an embryo.

Oh lord, I'm getting a little too graphic aren't I?

All I can say is that at this point, I just want this over with. Hand over the Mistoprostol and lets get this show on the road. My body is more than capable of hanging onto this pregnancy for another 7 weeks (into the second trimester) and I have no desire to go there again.

And no, there is no hope for this pregnancy - I have been here way too many times so don't even try it on me. The restriction on physical violence only runs one way here - you've been warned.

As soon as I have any more information I will pass it along (I am adamant about not emulating my Dr, unless any of you want to slip me some money in return for the data?)

DinoD

2 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

If I didn't drive a gashog that gets a mere 8 miles a gallon (ok, so it's 18) I so could kick your ass...OK, maybe not yours, but I'm sure anyone under 75 lbs.

WTF?! Where are the results from Friday? Is this Cananda or just your doc that is to blame?

5:29 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

This is just infuriating! What is this, medicine according to Kafka?

I say you go there and you huff and you puff and you blow their house down.

12:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home