Monday, May 01, 2006

For the Few

In honor of the people who are relentlessly clicking on my blog - supposedly the blood test results did not "come in" today. I have an appointment to see my doctor tomorrow afternoon anyway so I'm guessing that I will get the results then.


I'd rather get the results over the phone - I hate having to keep it together in front of an audience. Perhaps this time I'll just stop suppressing the emotions - I'll shriek and wail, there will be rending of garments and I’ll end up prostrate on the floor. That would teach them wouldn’t it? Note on patients file: deliver all results via phone.

Unfortunately (fortunately?) I'm experiencing all the typical pregnancy symptoms but I'm very sensitive to hormones and I've had the same thing with all but one of my previous miscarriages. I always got incredibly nauseated even with my trigger shots doing IVF cycles.

So for now, I'm pregnant and hope is a knocking at the door (at least until tomorrow afternoon).

Please hoist a few for me if you feel so inclined.

DinoD

3 Comments:

Blogger DD said...

Aargh! I'm anxious, but I can't even imagine how you must feel. Please let us know as soon as you get back from your appt what your doctor tells you, OK?

I'm thinking of you so much.

6:47 PM  
Blogger K said...

I am on pins and needles with ya. Hang in there. We're here for ya.

6:50 PM  
Blogger Donna said...

I don't suppose you could call before you leave for the appointment to see if they will tell you over the phone? I've always believed if hope ever knocks at your door, you should answer it. I'm just sayin'.

8:51 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home