God Has A Sense of Humor (who knew?)
Yes, I was really set to leave the blogging behind and then guess what?
Now, this is NOT good news - I'm pregnant. So the countdown to miscarriage begins (anyone want to place wagers on the exact day it will happen?)
I'm not happy, not distressed (yet), I'm just totally numb.
I'm 43 people. I don't think I can do this again. Anyone else want to manage miscarriage #5 for me?
Don't know if I'll keep up the blog or not - just thought I'd let you know the latest.
AND PLEASE - no hope filled messages (I have control of deletion if anyone ignores the warning).
DinoD
Yes, I was really set to leave the blogging behind and then guess what?
Now, this is NOT good news - I'm pregnant. So the countdown to miscarriage begins (anyone want to place wagers on the exact day it will happen?)
I'm not happy, not distressed (yet), I'm just totally numb.
I'm 43 people. I don't think I can do this again. Anyone else want to manage miscarriage #5 for me?
Don't know if I'll keep up the blog or not - just thought I'd let you know the latest.
AND PLEASE - no hope filled messages (I have control of deletion if anyone ignores the warning).
DinoD

8 Comments:
Oh snap. I'm here if you need me.
To answer your question to me earlier: yes, Dino D., I will hold your hand whenever you wish me to and for however long you need me to.
I don't know if I'm in the same place as you, but it feels that way, I have to say.
Well, that is a surprise. Can I at least say that I am very happy for you? I truly am.
Please keep posting as I need to live vicariously through all of my dear internet friends who have gotten at least this far. I need to do something with my time since apparently I won't get to this point anytime soon.
I have "stuff" in Northern Wisconsin if by chance you would need it. ;)
My word verification is aswowsy, how cool is that?
Hang in there.
My goodness!
Is inappropriate sarcasm allowed?
Wouldn't it be something if it were possible to pass on a miscarriage to someone else just once in a blue moon?
Or dole them out like red cards in a football/soccer match? I won't speculate as to which transgression might warrant it though.
I said inappropriate sarcasm ... delete away!
Take care of yourself. I'm at a loss for words, appropriate ones that is.
Just know that we are all here for you if you need us. Take care!
I know you said you'd delete any and all messages of hope so I don't necessarily expect this to stay posted, but I HAD to tell you that I am hopeful for you. Sue me, I can't help it. I have endless reserves of positive thoughts and prayers for others, even if I have few for myself.
So I will continue being hopeful for you and I'll shore it up with a heartfelt prayer for you and your little one.
And I'll keep reading if you'll keep writing...
Poke. Poke. Poke.
Post a Comment
<< Home