I Hear That Large Woman Warming Her Vocal Cords
Just a quick note to say that the levels are still rising but probably not quickly enough (I already knew that, didn't I?)
So I am stuck in a funk until the ultrasound that is not going to be scheduled for another two weeks (the long wait is because if there is no heartbeat we will be terminating so the Dr. wants to be sure about the results).
Anyway, there were also some good things that happened today but I have no time right now so maybe later.
Thank-you to everyone for the support (this all just makes me so damn lonely).
DinoD
Just a quick note to say that the levels are still rising but probably not quickly enough (I already knew that, didn't I?)
So I am stuck in a funk until the ultrasound that is not going to be scheduled for another two weeks (the long wait is because if there is no heartbeat we will be terminating so the Dr. wants to be sure about the results).
Anyway, there were also some good things that happened today but I have no time right now so maybe later.
Thank-you to everyone for the support (this all just makes me so damn lonely).
DinoD

5 Comments:
Lonely because you are somewhere you want to be in your heart, but feel in your guts you won't stay? I'm somewhere I don't want to be in my heart, but know in my guts will stay.
Can we be lonely together?
Hi dd
I like the idea of being lonely together - maybe we can have more people join us? I'm not sure how many people would make me less lonely.
I think it is so lonely because I don't know anyone else (personally) that has gone through this over and over again. Thank god for everyone in blogland who truly "gets it". I'm just sorry that anyone has to "get it" at all.
I'm all about being lonely together... can I join you and DD?
I understand that feeling of being alone... anyone that I work with is either in the "trying", "gestating", or been there done that stage... and for me I can't tell the "trying" or the "gestating" my story because then it would just add to their fears - which I don't want to do. I'm thankful that I'm not alone what with blogland, but damn I wish none of us had to get it at all as well.
I'm not sure what to wish for for you... know I'm thinking of you and here listening/reading etc.
Well Dear,
I have been through it 3 times, if that makes you feel any better. Terrified that it could happen again. I even had heartbeats with the first and the third and they still didn't make it.
So can I join the lonely club? I really don't feel lonely anymore though knowing that I have all of you wonderful people out here in the internet that say the right things at the right times, no Pollyanna crap here either. ;)
If you are looking for a distraction then I will tag you, so go put up 9 weird things about you that we don't already know about. That should keep you busy for a bit.
Don't give up just yet either, you never know and that fat lady isn't singing yet. I stuffed a rag in her mouth and have her tied up in the closet so that should keep her quiet for a while, like 9 months or so.
It is very lonely. Often people tell me, "well, miscarriage is a very common experience." And I always respond, Yes, but it's not a common experience to have four in a row. Or five, or six. It's just not. It just makes me feel lonelier that the general public categorizes it as a miscarriage, not a permanent loss of hope.
I'm sorry. I'm hoping against hope that fate will turn against the "probably."
Post a Comment
<< Home