Saturday, May 06, 2006

Oh To Be Wrong

Well the nausea was definitely worse today and my heart did a little flip-flop. Why oh why can't I just leave the hope thing in the closet?

But, small surprise I am now bleeding (just slightly but this is all so familiar). Adios pregnancy #6, hello miscarriage #5.

I think maybe I'll turn this blog into a gardening blog - I have to be able to grow something, right?

The big question now is do I attempt to gather genetic material for yet another trip to the embryonic lab? Is there a lot of point to all of this? Is there any point to all of this?

DinoD

8 Comments:

Blogger K said...

I am so sorry. Seems I can only grow flowers these days as well.

7:32 PM  
Blogger DD said...

I would like to just give a stream of swear words, but that just seems so obvious.

I think your doc owes you a stat response on your bloodwork now.

8:15 PM  
Blogger DrSpouse said...

I seem to have more success with the flowers, too...

5:52 AM  
Blogger Sami said...

what dd said...

I'm sorry... Although I am envious that you can grow flowers... I can only grow dogs. Also I'd share my brownies and of course my wine if you were closer because truly this seems to be a wine and brownie moment...

Know I'm wishing that this wasn't the case.

5:59 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Hm, most of my plants die. Gives being barren a whole new dimension.

I can grow dust puppies. Somehow that doesn't have the same ring as flowers.

10:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

I do agree that flowers would be altogether more rewarding.

There is not point to anything I suppose, but for me, and it's just my opinion, I think it is worth finding out as much as you can. It gave my pain something to hang it's hat on. Plus, I'm still curious about the ones I didn't find out about. I would have been interesting to know if they were all genetically screwed up, of if there was something else going on as well. But it's definitely a personal decision, other people think I am nuts for wanting to know, because really, what difference does it make?

10:42 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

Ok, Pollyanna has to speak, I have the fat lady in the closet and she is gagged! I am NOT telling you again.

Ok, I used to be able to grow flowers and house plants until I got my dang cats, now they eat everything and then decorate my carpets for me.

Keep puking and how are the boobs?

12:08 PM  
Blogger DD said...

Any news?

I'll stalk you till I hear some news.

1:18 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home