Things are Ugly
Yes, things are ugly at the old abode of DinoD. Through a series of whiny, pleading, vaguely threatening phone calls, I now have a new ultrasound appointment - tomorrow thankfully. Of course, I won't be able to get my prescription for Misoprostol until Monday but I think I can hang in that long (I will try to remember to get painkillers as well this time). They originally were going to make me wait a full eight weeks and then do the scan on my birthday (what a clever group they are).
Thank-you everyone who e-mailed but I am still keeping the comments turned off. The LAST thing I want to read right now is anything even remotely hopeful. If anyone sends me something like that I will stop reading e-mail as well. It's the sixth time for me - I probably know a little more than you (especially about my own body).
Sorry to be such a bitch but that's about all that's keeping me going right now (that and the fact that my son actually received a sort of "average" report card which I would celebrate if I didn't feel the need to throw-up every second minute or so - and NO, this does not mean there is anything remotely viable going on).
God willing, this will be over soon and no, we are not ever trying this again.
DinoD
Yes, things are ugly at the old abode of DinoD. Through a series of whiny, pleading, vaguely threatening phone calls, I now have a new ultrasound appointment - tomorrow thankfully. Of course, I won't be able to get my prescription for Misoprostol until Monday but I think I can hang in that long (I will try to remember to get painkillers as well this time). They originally were going to make me wait a full eight weeks and then do the scan on my birthday (what a clever group they are).
Thank-you everyone who e-mailed but I am still keeping the comments turned off. The LAST thing I want to read right now is anything even remotely hopeful. If anyone sends me something like that I will stop reading e-mail as well. It's the sixth time for me - I probably know a little more than you (especially about my own body).
Sorry to be such a bitch but that's about all that's keeping me going right now (that and the fact that my son actually received a sort of "average" report card which I would celebrate if I didn't feel the need to throw-up every second minute or so - and NO, this does not mean there is anything remotely viable going on).
God willing, this will be over soon and no, we are not ever trying this again.
DinoD

<< Home