Ummmm....
Okay, one hurdle down, two to go. The nuchal results were normal (as in average or 50% percentile for CRL and gestational age). I was just so relieved to still see a good heart beat.
We do another screening bloodtest in another few weeks and then they will tell me the risk assessment in another 4 weeeks. It's then up to us whether we want to do an amnio or not (with the amount of bleeding I've had so far, we'd really prefer not to).
Then (if we make it that far), we have another diagnostic ultrasound in 7 weeks.
I don't even want to think that this might actually work (congratulations are still not allowed).
DinoD
Okay, one hurdle down, two to go. The nuchal results were normal (as in average or 50% percentile for CRL and gestational age). I was just so relieved to still see a good heart beat.
We do another screening bloodtest in another few weeks and then they will tell me the risk assessment in another 4 weeeks. It's then up to us whether we want to do an amnio or not (with the amount of bleeding I've had so far, we'd really prefer not to).
Then (if we make it that far), we have another diagnostic ultrasound in 7 weeks.
I don't even want to think that this might actually work (congratulations are still not allowed).
DinoD

10 Comments:
Well Miss Naysayer,
I hope that the bleeding stops and hope you aren't too nauseous. Glad that the results came back normal. That must feel good.
Can I wish you less bleeding, less puking and more growing? ha, did it anyway.
So this means you probably won't make the summer gathering in Wisconsin, eh? Cause I am so sure you were planning on coming to that. ;)
Congra....
Fuck. C'mon. How long do I have to wait?
(stomp stomp)
You're at approx 16 weeks, aren't you. Hmmmm.
I have to agree with going against the amnio. The risk is too high.
Can they hunt down some fetal cells in your blood in stead of doing an amnio? In a university hospital perhaps? It's still a pretty newfangled procedure, barely out of the research phase.
So how long are we going to have to wait to use the "c" word? Fuck it, I'm using it now...
Cripes!
I'd really like to use that other word, but I'll defer to your wishes on this one.
Ok, still not doing that which we're not allowed- but relieved nonetheless that your results were normal.
*another step closer*
I won't say anything but good luck!
How about nothing awful has happened yet? Keeping my fingers crossed!
Well I can't even say NBHHY because you've had all the bleeding and all, but can I say, well it looks ok at this stage?
You are 16 weeks? Wow where did the time go. I'm thankful that you are doing ok and the baby is too, thus far. Good luck to you.
Are you really 16 weeks? Bllimey. Don't get your hopes up though - it wouldn't suit you.
You realise, do you, that if you pull this off it means there may yet be hope for me?
So much love.
Post a Comment
<< Home