Authority on When the Diaper Will be Changed
So I head on over to Jen's blog and am again ensnared - no longer in bovine embryos but in Taro cards - not something I'm generally interested in as opposed to say... cow insemination.
Anyway, I take the little quiz and the results are in:
Ahem, is it a very sad state of affairs when you can only aspire to your Taro card and are in fact a little put out at the amount of energy it would need to become something like it? Perhaps if I just become a better father (????) at least the last part of the fortune might be correct.
So here I sit, the great wise authority figure to my daughter - she's only 4 months old, she doesn't have much choice. Once I can no longer physically cart her around, I'll probably cease to be the authority figure with her as well.
And I have a secret to divulge (now don't get all excited as it's not really that interesting). If I stumble upon a post that is longer than my computer screen, I don't read it or only briefly scan parts of it (in my defense, our computer screen is quite large). I'm not sure if this is a reflection on how easily distracted I am or just my limited intellect. I guess I always assume that people should be able to explain there deepest fears and sorrows in 400 words or less.
What? What?
DinoD
So I head on over to Jen's blog and am again ensnared - no longer in bovine embryos but in Taro cards - not something I'm generally interested in as opposed to say... cow insemination.
Anyway, I take the little quiz and the results are in:
| You Are The Emperor |
![]() Your fortune: In the near future, you need to be willing and able to defend those you love.This may be the time for you to step up and be the authority figure to those around you.It is time for you to be independent, to become your own person.You may need to look at your relationship with your father, or your relationships as a father. |
Ahem, is it a very sad state of affairs when you can only aspire to your Taro card and are in fact a little put out at the amount of energy it would need to become something like it? Perhaps if I just become a better father (????) at least the last part of the fortune might be correct.
So here I sit, the great wise authority figure to my daughter - she's only 4 months old, she doesn't have much choice. Once I can no longer physically cart her around, I'll probably cease to be the authority figure with her as well.
And I have a secret to divulge (now don't get all excited as it's not really that interesting). If I stumble upon a post that is longer than my computer screen, I don't read it or only briefly scan parts of it (in my defense, our computer screen is quite large). I'm not sure if this is a reflection on how easily distracted I am or just my limited intellect. I guess I always assume that people should be able to explain there deepest fears and sorrows in 400 words or less.
What? What?
DinoD


0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home