Monday, October 08, 2007

October 8th, 2007, Thanksgiving Day

The three things I am most thankful for (today and every day):

{pictures deleted}

DinoD

9 Comments:

Blogger K said...

Wonderful things indeed. Happy Thanksgiving!

3:23 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

What a beautiful family! Happy Thanksgiving!

6:41 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

*gasp* what about me? you didn't mention me at all ...

bootiful family you have there Dino

6:47 AM  
Blogger DD said...

I never thought I'd see the day...that baby girl must be turning you to mush. What a beautiful and happy family you have. Happy Thanksgiving!

7:11 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

Gorgeous gorgeous, the whole family, and particularly your girl. Happy Thanksgiving.

12:12 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

Happy belated Thanksgiving! Beautiful things to be thankful for... now go enjoy that family of yours :)

9:38 PM  
Blogger Runergirl said...

Thanks for the beautiful family pics!!! I can see everything is going well for you!

2:20 PM  
Blogger kati said...

Those are the best reasons to be thankful. Beautiful.

10:45 AM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

Beautiful.

1:00 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home