Wednesday, May 09, 2007

Still Kicking

That would refer to both me and the baby. So that much is good news, yes?

In other news, my husband has taken a leave of absence from work as I am not doing so well physically. I am trying but this baby is kicking my butt (and other areas as well).

Thank-you so much for all the good wishes. We are delighted that we might actually end up with a daughter but we would have been just as happy with another son. We love our son so much, how could we not want another one? We keep saying "as long as the baby is alive and healthy".

I have other thoughts running through my head but I'll wait until I'm more awake and a little more coherent (like that's likely to happen).

DinoD

10 Comments:

Blogger Shinny said...

Glad to see you post. And glad that all is still going strong.

Wishing you some rest and a strong, healthy daughter in just a few more weeks. I am so excited for you!!!!!

11:30 AM  
Blogger DD said...

So obviously you have also taken leave? I can only hope there is a reprieve in this for you soon.

12:09 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

I assume you too are on leave? I too hope that your little girl decides to quit kicking your butt so hard, but I also want her to come fully cooked so she needs to stay a little while longer - not before 35 weeks okay?

In other news I put a picture up just for you. It's your buddy Ernie.

6:46 PM  
Blogger Runergirl said...

Sounds like everything is moving along...I hope you feel better.

7:40 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Don't feel too bad DinoD, that butt kicking number she's doing on you now is only going to last oh say 19-20 years, it'll pass quickly.

good to have an update was about to send you patented pulse check email.

12:12 AM  
Blogger kati said...

glad you updated! And even gladder that you are still hanging in there.

8:33 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Fabulous news! Except for the physical ailments part.

Wonderful that your husband is around to support you. At least that's what I hope he's doing. :-)

Alive and healthy, yes. After all the scares, I hope you'll be able to say that's all they were, scares.

11:53 AM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

I'm so happy to hear you're both still kicking! You have no idea how happy I am to hear that!!

9:22 AM  
Blogger queen said...

Glad to hear about the kicking, nice to hear your DH is on leave: that sounds great!

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is the happiest post you've had in a while, it brought a smile to my face. YES, you are going to have a daughter, a BABY, at the end of this! I just KNOW it! :)

9:58 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home