Thursday, March 08, 2007
Previous Posts
- Too Scared to Breath (reprise)So, the cardiologist...
- I'm Up, No, I'm Down, No, I'm Fine, No, it Was A B...
- About That AmnioThe news is not good. In fact it ...
- I'm Trying So HardDisclaimer prior to reading the ...
- And so I Say in a Very, Very, Small Voice ..... ma...
- BrieflyJust a few things I need to clear up. First...
- HeartbeatOkay, the good news is that there is stil...
- ChangeI still stand by my previous post. However,...
- The Love-In is OverYour comments on the last post ...
- The General and the SpecificThe plan is to wait fo...


2 Comments:
Happy birthday, Thomas.
Such a beautiful little baby, yet so many things left undone, I'm at a loss for words.
Thank you - thank you SO much for this.
I'm always awed by people who remember and care when they're going through so much themselves.
And so, I'm in awe. And so very, very grateful.
Post a Comment
<< Home