I've Been Smote
I can't even enjoy a good grump without feeling like there's payback. I started bleeding again and have been on the phone with the Dr. Unless I start cramping or the bleeding is worse, I simply stay at home, otherwise we rush to the hospital.
Are we having fun yet?
DinoD
I can't even enjoy a good grump without feeling like there's payback. I started bleeding again and have been on the phone with the Dr. Unless I start cramping or the bleeding is worse, I simply stay at home, otherwise we rush to the hospital.
Are we having fun yet?
DinoD

13 Comments:
Man, I hate it when that happens.
Oh bollocks. Bollocking bollocks, why won't this just settle down? WHY?
For the love of pete uterus/cervix/whatever up's Dino D's hooha that keeps bleeding knock it off!!! (I'm shaking my fists as we speak!) I'm hoping that your next post says - bleeding stopped or bleeding still there, but at home resting as comfortably as I can... I'd send Ernie but he sucks as a nurse...
I should know what to say, but I'm afraid everything will come out wrong, so I'm just going to sit here quietly and tell you that I'm thinking of you and hoping against hope.
Bleeding is lame. LAME! Why is there bleeding during pregnancy? I hate bleeding. Hate it!
Writhing in sympathy anger. Hoping it's one of those unexplained things that just goes away, no harm done. With all my might.
Oh Dino - loved your Dino grump post - might even print it out and show it to my social-worker from hell who thinks I should know the due date from my last miscarriage, and the fact that I don't means I would CLEARLY be a useless adoptive mother. (All unsaid, but I am getting good at that unsaid stuff).
I really can't bear to properly imagine the hell you are going through with this.
Vivien xxxx
Hey....nothing wise nor witty to add here. Just letting you know I'm thinking of you, and agreeing. Bleeding sucks. Big time.
So much for the restful weekend for you. Argh. Hoping the very best for you.
Trying this again. I so hope that this shit stops soon and you can enjoy a couple weeks of this pregnancy. Wish there was something I could do beside send good thoughts your way.
update and or pulse check needed.
Worried about you.
Vivien x
You Ok ?
Poke... Poke... Don't mind me I'm just trying to rattle your cage. If you find an 84 lb weimaraner on your doorstep that opens doors it won't be from me :) Hope all is well!
Post a Comment
<< Home