Wednesday, August 15, 2007

Update (like you were all waiting with bated breath)

One child watching a DVD movie as suffering from boredom being trapped with mom and the baby; check

One child sleeping in the bassinet after being up for most of the night with stomach pain and gas; check

Final anitbiotic pill taken; check

Reduction of red swelling and infection around c-section incision; check

Blood test requiring two different technicians and a total of four pokes before drawing blood; check

Blood test results likely indicating the beginning of thyroiditis (again); check

Feeling of being incredibly blessed; check

Feel free to check out the last post for an updated picture.

DinoD

12 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Incredibly blessed indeed... sorry about the thyroiditis (at least you know what you're in for right?) on the bright side your daughter is absolutely gorgeous. I'm so happy that you are blessed... now go snuggle with your two little hooligans. Lots of love coming your way - man I'm turning into such a sap.

8:18 PM  
Blogger DD said...

I'm always excited to see that you have a new post, especially since you hardly EVER reply to my emails. It's like you are busy doing other things, or something.

As for your updated photo? I WANT ONE! She's still cute, and I know how it works, she'll get cuter.

8:20 PM  
Blogger K said...

Max was totally checking her out. She is sooo cute! I am so happy for you!

10:16 PM  
Blogger Shinny said...

I do wait with bated breath for updates from you.

Hope that you heal up soon and that the doctor can get you back to your regular self soon.

Oh, and yeah, the baby is kind of cute. ;) KIDDING!!! She is freaking adorable! Thank you so much for sharing pictures of her with us. You are my hero! I want to be just like you, in 5 more months. ;)

6:52 AM  
Blogger Betty M said...

Even more gorgeous a few weeks older.

11:09 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Let's just say we were waiting. :-)

Good to see your little girl again, adorable.

12:07 PM  
Blogger Runergirl said...

Thanks for sharing an updated picture! She sure got big!

2:46 PM  
Blogger kati said...

Good to hear from you! And she's gorgeous, but I think, you might already know so...

6:04 PM  
Blogger Country Chick said...

Actually I was waiting and hoping you wouldn't disappear now that your gorgeous baby is here.
My telephone line and broadband have been down since August 12, hence my lack of updates, but will return eventually. (Writing this from work - not a good forum)

9:49 AM  
Blogger Plant Girl said...

Not sure when you'll get this, but wanted to let you know that Sami had baby Sam this morning via c-section! Her water broke at work and since SD was still breech, they did a section. Sounds like everyone is doing well although still in shock. D promised pictures as soon as he could get them. I'll post them on my blog as soon as I receive them. I know that Sami would want you to know...

11:41 AM  
Blogger x said...

She is gorgeous. All the best!

7:20 PM  
Blogger Country Chick said...

Thanks for your comment. Me too in yours, oddly, though we now seem quite a bit removed in what we are actually experiencing! I think of you as a friend out there anyway. Appreciate you visiting - I have become rather insular. . .

9:52 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home