I Am NOT Making This Up
Well, I am having extraordinary pain from a portion of my old c-section scar and so the worry is now revolving around uterine rupture (just to keep us on our toes). They couldn't see anything on ultrasound as the baby's head was in the way.
I am pretty much on full-time bed rest as it hurts (a lot) to sit or to stand for any length of time. This of course also limits my computer access - I will pay for this post for the next hour or two as I lie cursing on the couch. I have told my husband that this is NOT the chance to install the wireless network and buy me a laptop (things he's been wanting to do for a while).
So unfortunately, I will be incommunicato and unable to visit blogs for the next while. Think of me as an old broken-down dray horse. I may be sway-backed and barely standing but there's still a perverse stubborness that is keeping me going.
Actually, closing in on 32 weeks and still having the baby alive means I could probably get throught the next few weeks on hope alone.
Chow babes, I trust you all know that I wish you only the best and I'm sorry that I won't be reading your blogs for a while.
See you on the flip side (and I hope it's a good one).
DinoD
Well, I am having extraordinary pain from a portion of my old c-section scar and so the worry is now revolving around uterine rupture (just to keep us on our toes). They couldn't see anything on ultrasound as the baby's head was in the way.
I am pretty much on full-time bed rest as it hurts (a lot) to sit or to stand for any length of time. This of course also limits my computer access - I will pay for this post for the next hour or two as I lie cursing on the couch. I have told my husband that this is NOT the chance to install the wireless network and buy me a laptop (things he's been wanting to do for a while).
So unfortunately, I will be incommunicato and unable to visit blogs for the next while. Think of me as an old broken-down dray horse. I may be sway-backed and barely standing but there's still a perverse stubborness that is keeping me going.
Actually, closing in on 32 weeks and still having the baby alive means I could probably get throught the next few weeks on hope alone.
Chow babes, I trust you all know that I wish you only the best and I'm sorry that I won't be reading your blogs for a while.
See you on the flip side (and I hope it's a good one).
DinoD

14 Comments:
hope your husband can at least read these to you. Hang in there, 32 weeks sounds wonderful to me. Sincerely hope there is nothing bad happening.
Oh dear, it sounds painful. But also as if you are in the home straight - it does sound hopeful - hang in there.
I'm sorry that you are in pain! I will be thinking about you and will be waiting on bated breath until I hear your great news!
Bed rest must suck, but like you said, the baby is still kicking and you are in the homestretch. Wishing you the best and can't wait for you to post that DinoD Jr. arrived and is the best baby in the world. ;) Hugs.
Wha?! I'm going to need your snark and bitch-slapping to scrape me off the floor after my 2ww wait which will surely end crappily.
Sorry to hear about the bed-rest. I'm not sure if it's better to be at home or in a hospital for it, but yes, I hope for a most wonderful outcome.
Most Hopefully (for you, daw'ling!)
~Gnarly Troll
Dude I hope it all works out for the very best for you guys. Sucks to be on bedrest: hang tough! Sounds like you're in the home stretch and my thoughts are beaming your way in support. Can't wait to hear about it all when you're up and about!
My birthday is July 6th - I won't be looking forward to being 44 (sh*t - I really have to start lying about my age) but maybe you could hold out and have your little girl then? Can't wait to hear how it goes. Thinking of you, and sending you luck. Hope the bedrest isn't doing your head in too badly. . . you old war-horse, you.
Not even a teensy weensy Blackberry?
Hope the pain subsides, and you're able to cope with the bedrest reasonably well.
Looking forward to reading triumphant tales from the flip side.
Sorry about the pain and the additional worry. Personally, I am no fan of the uterine ruptures either.
So rest up, DinoD.
32 weeks sounds really good to me. And there can't be anything wrong with getting plenty of rest now, can't there?
take care.
You'll be missed....
Look forward to hearing good news on the flip side. x
this comment is a week late yup I keep up to the minute with news! but it's another week passed, hoping your doing well and riding the couch in true lint like fashion.
32 weeks!!! Actually more than 33 now (I missed this post when it first aired).
I'm sorry you're in rough shape - and incommunicado too - but I'm beyond thrilled to see how far you've come.
I'm hoping for a very happy flip side too.
I'll just be sittin' here waiting.
:)
Okay I know I emailed you, but by now you should be fast approaching a D day - where you get to meet your beautiful girl. I hope you've alerted Mr. Dino in some way to let us know that everyone is a-okay and that you are back to relatively normal. Hang in there and know I'm thinking of you constantly and so praying for you.
Here's to a happy flip side!
Still thinking of you - checking in now and then to see if there is any news.
Vivien
Post a Comment
<< Home