Sunday, July 01, 2007

You can't get here from there... can you?

Apparently I have.

She's alive, healthy and currently in my arms.

DinoD

23 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Fantastic news, Dino, I'm so very delighted for you and your family. Alive, healthy and in your arms- the best possible news I could get this morning.

1:21 AM  
Blogger Sami said...

WOOHOO! That is the best news I've had all week/month/whatever :) I am so very happy for you and your family. Alive, healthy and in your arms - I can picture it... and let me just say it's a beautiful image. I'm crying tears of joy for the 4 of you. Congratulations Dino!

1:44 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations! I am so happy for you! YAY!!!!

4:39 AM  
Blogger Betty M said...

I've been lurking a while (came here via Thalia) and checking back in regularly. I am very pleased to see your news - congratulations to you all.

5:09 AM  
Blogger Alley said...

Congratulations! I am so very happy for you and your family.

5:14 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, Dino, congratulations! What wonderful, wonderful news!

6:13 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

How wonderful! Start the day off with happy tears. So very happy for you and your family. Welcome to the world Dino Jr. ;)

6:59 AM  
Blogger DD said...

You did it, my dear. I wish I could see her and shed a tear of joy in person for you both. Instead I will do it from here, what seems a million miles away.

Congratulations, Skanky Ho. Much love to you all.

7:45 AM  
Blogger queen said...

Oh oh oh, I am bursting with excitement for you! YIPPEEE! YOUR BABY IS HERE!

Seriously, five million hurrahs.

9:06 AM  
Blogger kati said...

DinoD,

I was checking your blog so often...and now I finally got your wonderful news! Congratulations!!!! I am so happy, you both made it to the other side. Incredible.

9:09 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Congratulations on the birth of your daughter! I am so happy that everything went well and that she's joined your family at last.

9:25 AM  
Blogger Plant Girl said...

Delurking (via Sami) to say congrats!

10:03 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Dino, I am so happy for you. You DID get there! I am sure it was all worth it. Congratulations, congratulations - at long last we can say it!
Vivien

11:05 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

How's that for beating the odds! I'm so pleased for you. Best wishes to you and your family.

1:45 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

yay! so happy to hear that!

7:38 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

woohoo Dino! congratulations to you and your daughter, very happy for you all :huge mofo smoohs:

2:11 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

OMG such fabulous news, I needed this today. Congratulations Dino and family! What a wonderful post! :)

5:34 AM  
Blogger beagle said...

Congratulations! That IS the best news!

5:47 PM  
Blogger M said...

Wow, you really made it - and I couldn't be happier for you.

Congratulations x

11:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Oh, oh, I've been waiting to read those words! SO HAPPY for you!

4:23 PM  
Blogger msfitzita said...

I'm SO glad I checked in today!! I popped in on the weekend but was obviously one day too early. CONGRATULATIONS!!! I can't even begin to tell you how happy I am for you! Yes, it's a very good flip side indeed :)

I hope maybe there will be pictures. Poke. Poke. Poke.

But in the meantime, please know how utterly thrilled I am for you, and how glad I am that you finally got the ending of your dreams.

(((((HUGS)))))

8:15 PM  
Blogger Sandy said...

This is the best news. And you DID get there from here. Congratulations.
Sandy

2:32 PM  
Blogger Runergirl said...

How wonderful! Keep us posted! Congrats!!

2:13 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home