Thursday, November 22, 2007

Hitting Too Close to Home

I have a post that I was trying to work on when given a moment or two of free time but I just can't put it up right now. It just seems too frivolous and unimportant given what a couple of friends are going through. Apparently it doesn't take much to make me remember what it felt like during miscarriages #4 and #5 and during the beginning of pregnancy #7.

I'm so, so sorry Kati (and worried about you to boot)

I'm also worried about you DD - regardless of what tomorrow brings (hugs to you, X and Mr. DD)

DinoD

And for comic relief (my husband is currently nursing a man cold).

1 Comments:

Blogger Country Chick said...

The comic relief was JUST what I needed - have just spent the afternoon entertaining my office with it! Cheered me up no end.

9:01 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home