One Year Later
A year ago today I found out I was pregnant for the seventh time. After 5 unsuccessful pregnancies, I felt nothing but trepidation. Actually, I was excited for about 2 minutes after the test and before the reality set in.
I wish I could go back there and allow myself to feel at least a little joy. But how was I to know that I would end up with this:
{picture deleted}
DinoD

3 Comments:
She is precious and I agree, it would have been so much nicer if you could have enjoyed being pregnant instead of feeling dread every day of it.
She is here now though and I am so glad that you share her pictures with us.
Do you always dress her so sweetly or is it just special for us? (I want those shoes...)
She's adorable... and I'm jealous that you actually put clothes on her. Squeak spends a good majority of his day in a diaper or a onesie or some sleeper thing... if we go out then the jeans come out, but heck those only just started to fit. Ultmately she's adorable and I'm so very happy that that positive test brought you this beautiful little creature.
Love the shoes as well :D
Post a Comment
<< Home