Solution
I think that I've decided what I'm going to do with respect to the whole blogging thing. I don't really belong in the IF sphere anymore and I'm a little uncomfortable posting pictures of my kids in the public domain.
Therefore, when I have some time (hopefully within the next week or two) I will create a new blog that will be viewable only to people with permission (people will have to log in so I expect there will not be many people who will follow me).
I'm not simply going to password protect this blog as I *MAY* invite my parents and possibly a couple of friends to look at the new site and I don't really want them to read through all my posts from the past couple of years. I may be deulsional even thinking that they might want to read all of my drivel but whatever.
So that leads me to the proviso for obtaining the password for the new blog (whenever it is created). You will have to call me by my real name and you will have to ensure that you make no mention whatsoever of my alter ego - DinoD.
You may also not want to follow me to my new site as there will be little if any mention of SIF and recurrent miscarriage. There will be (most likely) more pictures of my family even possibly a picture of two of myself. I will likely whine about my lack of sleep and my job (which I'll be returning to in just over a year). There will be a lot of talk of the mundane such as the landscaping work we are currently having done (ref. below picture).
{picture deleted}
Saying goodbye to our 30 year old cedar hedge.
So, what do you think?
DinoD (I'm going to miss signing my posts like this - I bet I slip up at least once or twice)

9 Comments:
I am gobsmacked dagnabbit woman you mean your real name isn't DinoD?
you know I want that link I can talk mundane at a push i can even do landscaping and steaming piles of manure talk.
Is there anyway you can be convinced to use wordpress? You can either have a blog-password or just a post password.
I promise to never reveal your secret identity.
I promise to keep your secret identity! Let me know when you move runn55@hotmail.com:)
DinoD,
I would love to follow you over to your new blog.
And thank you so much for being there for me the last couple of days. It's been horrible all around, but I am hanging in here. I am doing alright for now.
kati
I would like your password please, if you do go that way.
i feel a fraud for asking to follow you given that I came so late to the party.....but I ask all the same.
I won't reveal your secret identity :)
I, too, can't believe that this is not your real name! Holy cow! Of course, I've used my real name AND posted my real picture in my profile for years now :-)
Good luck with the new blog - would love to stay current with you if you feel so inclined.
Sandy
(drat...is that really my name?? hehe)
I'd like to keep up with you in your new place. If your name is Dinah Dee I'm going to laugh so hard!
Post a Comment
<< Home