Tuesday, December 25, 2007

5:00 CHRISTMAS MORNING...

and our Christmas Elf can't sleep

{picture deleted}

so she's currently pulling on my hair

Thankfully the other one is sound in his bed

{picture deleted}

Happy/ Merry ______________ (insert holiday or festival of your choice)

{picture deleted}


DinoD

10 Comments:

Blogger kati said...

Merry Christmas, DinoD!

Thanks for posting those cute pictures, yes, and that includes you!

9:41 AM  
Blogger K said...

Merry to you too! Great pics!

10:37 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

at last, you in a picture! Thank you for sharing, you all look lovely. I hope you managed to get through the day ok despite presumably being utterly knackered.

2:18 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

bootiful photos, you look just as i imagined you too. tho minus the horns and glowing red eyes but i'm sure you photoshopped them out right?.

Merry "your choice of day" to you and yours lovely. I hope the year ahead is as picture perfect as these photos show it can be.

9:12 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Merry Christmas and a happy New Year!

Great pictures indeed! It's nice to meet you. :-)

2:38 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Holy crap! It's a Festivus Miracle! A picture of you? Or are you just messing with us?

Merry_____________ to you, too. And I pictured you with lighter hair...

7:15 AM  
Blogger DD said...

Oh, yeah. The kids look adorable, too. Sorry. Just a little shell-shocked is all.

7:15 AM  
Blogger Country Chick said...

Have a good one, and thanks for the pics.

10:15 AM  
Blogger Runergirl said...

Oh how I enjoyed the pictures!!!!

8:18 PM  
Blogger Shinny said...

Dang! I missed the pictures. Guess I better make sure and check in here daily for the next round.

Still waiting for my kid to decide that Hotel Mom is too crowded. ;)

Happy Holidays to you and yours.

11:44 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home