Wednesday, July 22, 2009







And Like That, She's Two






On Canada Day (ergo the red and white motif), when she wasn't trying to hit us with her Canada day flags.










I still think we'll keep her.








DinoD


10 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Beautiful... simply beautiful. So glad to hear from you again.

4:52 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

she is P.R.E.C.I.O.U.S!!!!!!!

So glad to see an update from you!

All my love,

Julianna

6:40 PM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

Hey you! Great to hear from you, and with gorgeous pictures no less. :-)

11:21 AM  
Blogger Thalia said...

She's still gorgeous, and good to get an update. How is the young man?

2:41 PM  
Blogger Betty M said...

Yup gorgeous.

3:26 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

omg she is simply gorjwa! love the hair and those eyes, yes yes I can see why you want to keep her.

Happy birthday beautiful girl

10:33 PM  
Blogger m said...

Good decision - she's absolutely divine!

Is so good to hear from you...

5:07 AM  
Blogger Shinny said...

She is a DOLL! So glad to hear from you again and thanks for the comment over on my blog.
We have days we have to tell ourselves that we will keep Marj as well. I don't recall Alex being THIS naughty, THIS early. ;0 She is lucky she is cute.

Are you back to work yet? That is going to be so hard to leave her after being home all this time. Unless you are ready for a break. ;)

9:48 AM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

Happy Birthday!!

She's pretty cute, you know.

5:13 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

Crazy question... are you on facebook??? I've got Ernie pictures on Facebook just for you. Here's hoping you are. I've got your email addie on my other computer so email me... can't find it on your blog.

11:59 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home