Tuesday, July 27, 2010

WHEN YOU ARE THREE




You will think any person under 12 is about 10 times as cool as your parents (and you will be correct).














You will have little tolerance for Mom interupting outdoor time with the camera (and be unafraid to show your displeasure).









You will dress yourself and have definite preferences concerning "accessories".














And Mom will finally allow you to pick out a pair of shoes that you truly love.





Hope you're all enjoying your summer (well.... except for Jen).

DinoD

6 Comments:

Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

Yeah, where the hell has that ho-bag, Jen, been anyway??

I'm buying nothing but black, gray and white for my daughter. I am determined to never her look as if she dressed herself. Instead I will let her look as if Ozzie Osborn dressed her (because that's better, right?).

Those are pretty cute kids you got there. Way to pull that one out of your youknowwhat.

7:11 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

Cute kids :) I especially like the attitude of the 3 year old. Squeaker likes to dress himself as well... this morning he came to me with a pair of sweat pants and a sweatshirt. When I shook my head no he shook his head yes... We finally settled on a pair of shorts and a long sleeve shirt. Compromise right?

6:43 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

I still rule over what comes out of the wardrobe, but I fear my days are numbered. Though sometimes I hope people will thing she dressed herself.

Reading between the lines that you're all well. Excellent!

12:00 PM  
Blogger Thalia said...

yes, I'm still in control on the wardrobe, but reckon my days are numbered. Love her style!

10:13 AM  
Anonymous Jen said...

ello me lovelies, hey a new post woohoo glad to see your still kickin old girl.

I'd take offense to the summer comment except I live in the tropics now and nerrr nerrr we don't get winter did I mention nerrr nerr?


love the photos how did you get such beauties? your kidlettes are growing up way too fast.

I see that yoyo chickybabe has commented time to go haunt that ho now and spread my own version of summery cheer :D

blobbies home from beach got to run.

love mush gooey stuff
me
xoxox

11:00 PM  
Blogger Betty M said...

Those kids are cute.
I lost wardrobe control when she turned 4. The colour and pattern combos are very Christian Lacroix or jarring depending on your tolerance levels.

12:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home