Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Sorry about the deletes in the prevous post perhaps showing up as a new post in your reader. I randomly check to make sure that my visit stats look normal (which is a few hits a week) and they went a little weird over the last week.

I'm not comfortable when I see a lot of hits I can't identify (wa-ha-ha, I know where most of you live) and so .. no pictures of the kids.

Yes, yes I only get a few hits a week - sob. I guess perhaps it would help if I actually posted, no?

Well, I'm still waiting for the follow up post on Jen's blog - you know.. the follow up to the post which sounded like she would start blogging again like oh... that post from a few months ago.

Yo-yo (or whoever you are now) - your girl is a doll and everyone tells me boys are much more work (which I heartily agree with). Good news on the metro mover - I prefer to keep my enemies at a distance (contrary to the cliche - did I spell that correctly?)

Sami - I hope this time is a lot easier than last - I'll keep my fingers crossed. But squeaker looks fantastic ... oh.... and I'm sorry that I am such a facebook non-entity.

LutC - you know I've been there but I have nothing helpful to say, I'm sorry.

Thalia - you need to post more often - so there.

I've probably forgotten someone here ... hum... I don't follow many blogs anymore so maybe that's everyone.

Anyway... if you've read all this you'll realize that I have nothing to say - no news. Except I need to send off a cheque to keep my frozones on ice - then when I turn 50 they'll be destroyed whether I agree or not - have to love our country's invasiveness into our private affairs (isn't it private?.... I guess not).

DinoD

7 Comments:

Blogger Thalia said...

Well, it's good to hear from you even when you have no news. Although I'm sure you could share a couple of tidbits of your lovely children - even I manage to do that occasionally!

2:01 AM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

If you'd join Facebook you'd see Jen a wee bit more often. She's like the rare do-do bird.

Oh, it's extinct already?? Never mind then.

You don't sound like you're going to post any more often. Still working your fingers to the bone or have the kids chewed them off?

8:52 AM  
Blogger DrSpouse said...

Gosh! I thought. I remember that blogger!

10:34 AM  
Blogger Lut C. said...

I almost fell off my chair when I saw your post in my reader.

I know all about not knowing anything helpful to say. I'm sure you remember from way back when.

Speaking of way back when, you're still keeping frozones? I was under the impression you were done with ART. Not that it makes it obvious to discard them in that case.

50? Half a decade more generous than my government, but then they're generous where coverage is concerned.

12:42 PM  
Anonymous Julianna said...

I ditto Lut C., I almost fell off of my sofa when I saw bloglines highlight your blog. I couldn't wait to click it and read it! I hope you are well,

Shall I tell you who I am or do you know already???

;)

Julianna

7:03 PM  
Blogger Sami said...

Hey there stranger! I personally am ecstatic to hear from you. Even if it's once every few months. You wouldn't be you if it wasn't an occasional appearance, but it's always nice to know that you have a friend out there. Especially that knows what the hell I'm talking about. As for number 2... we shall see.

Ernie is currently sitting in doggie jail. He says hello :) I believe he is moaning - Dino D get me out of here. I told him to pipe down you were not going to save him.

10:21 PM  
Anonymous Jen said...

oh shit, you can't see all my posts? dagnabbit here let me fill you in in brief.

I get up
I amuse myself torturing 2 year olds by not letting them have their own way.
I make copious amounts of food and drink sadly not of the alcoholic type.
I resist the temptation to allow them to eat bubble bath bubbles and swallow toothpaste as apparently it's not part of the good healthy food pyramid.
I put them to bed and lock myself out.
I sleep.

that pretty much covers it I think. oh yeah and sometimes just sometimes mind you I find time to stalk you. But you make it hard by not posting.

but enough about me why am I not friended by you on FB?

hmmm thats it off I go to post another post you probably wont see :D

12:16 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home