At Least I Can Laugh
Oh the excitement at my house. Just about due for my bleed and the nausea sets in - could it be? Then there is another symptom - slightly elevated temperature - could it possibly be? (Okay, you need to suspend disbelief here - so what if I am 43 and have only had one pregnancy/ miscarriage in the last 2 and a half years?)
The answer: major gastrointestinal virus
Cue: laughter (maybe a little hysterical but at least it's there)
DinoD
Oh the excitement at my house. Just about due for my bleed and the nausea sets in - could it be? Then there is another symptom - slightly elevated temperature - could it possibly be? (Okay, you need to suspend disbelief here - so what if I am 43 and have only had one pregnancy/ miscarriage in the last 2 and a half years?)
The answer: major gastrointestinal virus
Cue: laughter (maybe a little hysterical but at least it's there)
DinoD

2 Comments:
Hopefully AF holds off until the flu is over. Why do our bodies try to trick us into feeling hope? I am glad you can still laugh about it though, that's a sign that you have maintained some sanity through all this crap.
Sometimes a good laugh is good for the soul, so what if it comes off a little high, sharp and well...crazy sounding! I mean, haven't you heard me laughing like that for WEEKS now?
Post a Comment
<< Home