The Last Miscarriage
"Complete trisomy 4 is a lethal abnormality and occurs in 2-3% of all chromosomally abnormal pregnancy losses. It does not seem that the chance of trisomy 4 increases strikingly with advancing maternal age (Marion et al, 1990), possibly since this trisomy may often be of post-zygotic as well as meiotic origin."
Well, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. It would have been a boy - fucking hell.
So how do I feel? Broken.
Excuse me while I go hug my son
D
"Complete trisomy 4 is a lethal abnormality and occurs in 2-3% of all chromosomally abnormal pregnancy losses. It does not seem that the chance of trisomy 4 increases strikingly with advancing maternal age (Marion et al, 1990), possibly since this trisomy may often be of post-zygotic as well as meiotic origin."
Well, that makes me feel all warm and fuzzy. It would have been a boy - fucking hell.
So how do I feel? Broken.
Excuse me while I go hug my son
D

6 Comments:
I am so sorry.
Nothing to say other than how sorry I am. I wish I could send hugs. I am sure you son will do the job nicely.
I am so sorry to hear this...
I am so incredibly sorry. So very sorry.
I just found your blog today and wanted to let you know I am turely sorry for all of your losses. You are in my thoughts.
I'm sorry for your loss of your little boy... no matter the reason it still hurts and I'm sorry you have to go through this.
Post a Comment
<< Home