Saturday, December 11, 2010

Grow-Up

So when am I going to finally accept that I cannot CANNOT **CANNOT** change the world? So it's not fair - so cry DinoD just cry then stamp your feet and jump up and down.

Give your daughter a run for her money - of course she's 3 and has an excuse.

So I did my best and think someone should actually know the material they are pretending to lecture on. So some of my collegues made this into a personal fight. So I've been slandered and verbally insulted and I have lost my respect for some of my collegues. Maybe for my department and perhaps even for my college.

So what?

grow-up dinod, just grow up. where the hell else am I going to work?

2 Comments:

Blogger Sami said...

Yikes! Sounds like you've been busy dealing with a lot of BS! No clue what to tell you to do regarding this, it sounds as if you had a valid argument and those that were lazier than they should be decided that they were justified in being lazy. That stinks. It also sounds like they're grade A assholes. Either way - hang in there. It's never fun to be professionally or personally disappointed which it sounds as if you were. Do I need to come and kick some ass?

4:27 AM  
Blogger Yo-yo Mama said...

I think Sami's on to something. They don't know US...we could fuck up someone's shit for you.

I'm going to say something really annoying to you now. More annoying than usual and I must apologize for it first, but here goes. I have been without a job for two years now because I couldn't play nice. Maybe the opportunities are better there, but some days I really, really miss the bullshit of office politics (and a paycheck).

5:48 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home